I finally found some buttons for the vest I posted earlier and I promised to show it on at that time so here it is.
One thing I am happy about is the back view. It actually hangs at my waist instead of halfway up my back. I did some asking from Tech knitters about this issue with my “hump” and got some good advice on fitting. It was a matter of extending the front shoulders just a tad and cutting the back neck lower. It made a great difference from the last ones I have tried. My shoulders sit at my shoulders and the back at my waist! I added a couple short rows to the ribbing in back just to make sure. Not happy with my figger but am pleased with the fit. If the WIP does as well I’ll be doubly happy!