Here’s my latest project. I decided to use up some of these demo blocks we’ve woven the last 3 years at fiber fairs. I’m doing a single crochet around the blocks and the putting them together with a slip stitch. It makes a nice fat dark border between them. As you may have noticed I’ve also tossed in a few ‘granny squares’ to add some variety. Not but what it has plenty of color variety! lol This one will go on the twin bed in the studio so I have hopes of finishing it a bit faster than the Queen I made for our bed.
I’ve also gotten about halfway done with a new top for me on the ISM. I’m using some L.B. Jamie with kp2. I think it’s going to be really nice. I may have to do some design decisions on the sleeves, because I don’t think there’s going to be enough of the pale blue I’m using, but I have quite a bit of other colors I can work in.
Well, I hope you guys all have a wonderful Holiday!