A White January

Randy_at_cutmini (25k image)

We drove up to Scott Mt. yesterday. They were just the getting the pass open and it’s snowing like the dickens again this morning down here, so you can guess what it’s doing at 5000+ feet. I was hoping to go to Rogue River on Tuesday but it looks like I might have to cancel if this keeps up… and the Weather Wizards think it’s going to. 😦
My glasses seem to be holding together… did I tell you I stepped on them? so I guess I can make it another week. Even if I went around the long way, though Redding, there’s still a couple of nice passes and I’ll be darned if I’m putting on chains!
Wish me blue skies! 😛

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s